Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mudra Yoga Studio
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We are changing our name from Pearl Street Yoga to Mudra Yoga Studio. I've attached our old logo for reference but we'd like something new and fresh to go with our new name. The old logo was too complicated & didn't translate well to design. We'd like to keep an element of purple from the old logo but other than that is should look fresh and new.
2) Acceptance. As a yoga studio we want everyone to feel welcome. Our community is important to us so we want a logo that feels open and friendly.
3) Yoga. We'd like some element/symbol of yoga (if possible). Many studios use a lotus which we like but would like to feel different.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We're open....if we had to choose we'd say image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Mudra (the name of our studio) is a symbolic hand gesture used in Hinduism and Buddhism. If you Google "mudra" you'll see many pictures of various mudras. If there's a way to incorporate this into our logo and keep it simple and clean we'd love it. We love the Mudra for teacher, student, or even an open handed mudra (like a lotus).
We've also played with the idea of Mudra Yoga Studio on Pearl Street which is REALLY long for a logo. However if there's a way to incorporate Pearl Street we'd like to consider it.
No Files Added