Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Motor Yacht Name and Logo Project
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Family Tradition Mackinac Island, MI
Top 3 Things
1. The boat name is "Family Tradition" this needs to be the "hero".
2. Mackinac Island, MI is the home port and should be small sub-text under the Family Tradition
3. We want to have an icon/symbol that goes with the name - either an "S", which is the first letter of our family's last name, or if there's a way to blend SFT together in a symbol (Steiner Family Tradition) or just "FT" that could be cool also.
This will be applied onto the boat itself and needs to be usable as both a vertical and horizontal logo. I will attach some thoughts I put together, but please provide your own creative thought to your design.
Some inspiration logos are: Garth Brooks with his circle "G", Tiger Woods with his "TW". The boat is classic white with black trim, and we may do the boat logo in a stainless steel/chrome style lettering. We will also use this logo on cocktail napkins, tee shirts, drink glasses, etc...
No Files Added