Who are you?
We are a startup web site that will be offering information to parents of children ages 3-12 that will help them keep their children engaged and (hopefully) eliminate the phrase "I'm bored" ... we want to help parents get their kids motivated.
What do you need?
We need a logo that we will use on the site and in printed material that communicates our core goal of getting kids excited about doing new things like projects, creative work, learning to be independent (and stop watching TV, complaining about being bored, etc.)
The name of the site will be "GetKidsMotivated.com" so the name for the logo is "Get Kids Motivated"
Who Is Your Audience?
Our audience is the parents of children 3-12 who are looking for information about how to help their children become more engaged.
We Like These Examples
- A burst might be cool, as it does seem to convery motivation. Like the green and blue.
"Access & Keen"
The "folded/origama" look is cool ... it conveys a creative project that a kid might do based on one of the projects that will be on our site.
"innocent: little tasty drinks"
- we like the simple nature of the logo and text treatment. the simple drawing is whimsical.
- we like the use of the thought bubble, however we think that our logo should have a white (not dark) background
- simple, whimsical interplay between the text and graphics. The green and the blue are in the range of the colors we like.
We Absolutely Must Have
Get Kids Motivated
- graphic element that conveys motivation.
leaning toward blue/green but open to other bright/springy colors (not primary colors ... something more subdued yet cheerful).
No Files Added