What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
We are an online children's clothing store/botique
Describe the target audience for your logo
Mothering Earthlings taps into the community of online moms and carves out a place of its own, where little peoples style is embraced and children are respected as individuals. They are Mamas who lean towards a more progressive parenting approach where children are empowered, exposed and stimulated. An Earthling Mama runs a democratic, energetic and creative household where children have freedom to learn and explore.
Being an Earthling Mama may not be for everyone, but works for our community of Earthling Mamas, and it especially works for the Earthlings we are mothering.
Earthling Vibe, Earthling Style
An Earthling Mama is connected and close to her Earthlings, but does not see them as extensions of herself or her style. Instead, an Earthling Mama makes room for her Earthlings to explore style and self expression, even when some of the choices her Earthling makes do not fit her own sense of style.
Our vibe and our style are about creativity, imagination, touches big and small that Earthlings use to express their style and their personality. Our Earthlings are free and happy. It doesnt always make sense, but it makes sense to them and this is what matters.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Little people, big style
We don't pander to children, we respect them as individuals and recognize that they have their own individual style.
We value creativity and imagination - key ingredients to personal style
3) We are a cool and modern family brand
We cater to parents and families who want cool and hip clothing for their children and are frustrated with the generic, predictable, frou frou choices that dominate the marketplace
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We want a logo that combines our brand name and a graphic/visual element which can then stand alone as a gravatar/icon. If it helps, our tagline is 'little people, big style' - not necessary to include but can be considered.
Logos we love:
- Target (strong telegraphic/iconic www.target.com)
- Sesame Street (words in situ of street sign - www.sesamestreet.com)
- Johnnie Walker (man in top hat combo with the words - www.johnniewalker.com)
- Lulu Lemon (iconic graphic - www.lululemon.com)
- Paul Frank (the character is such a hit - www.paulfrank.com)
ONLINE CHILDREN'S CLOTHING STORES WHOSE LOGOS WE LIKE
- No Added Sugar (London based children's clothing store http://www.noaddedsugar.com/)
- Little Lunalu (http://shop.littlelunalu.com/)
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Red, black, white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Please no sugary sweet pastel colors
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Primarily online - the website is the store but we will also be using it out on printed promo materials, letterheads/stationary and eventually on the packaging/boxes we will ship
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
- We have built a temporary site (www.motheringearthlings.com) that you can refer to
- You can find out more about us on our blog: http://motheringearthlings.blogspot.com/
- You can also refer to the treatment and handling of our other businesses logos:
No Files Added