Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
MBCHP is under State of Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. We receive CDC funding to provide mammograms and Pap tests for women ages 30-64 who have no health insurance or are under insured and are at 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A simple, tasteful logo. You can view the current one by visiting www.cancer.mt.gov and click on Montana Breast and Cervical Health, it's the hideous logo with pink ribbon
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Women ages 30-64, low literacy and low income
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Keeping with "social marketing" font should be Arial or Times New Roman (boring, I know). Color either black or blue for lettering, as you can see in current logo, some color is fine. One thought was the state flower, Bitterroot where the O in Montana is (currently where the pink ribbon is) and the designated color for cervical cancer awareness is teal, breast cancer is pink.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No breasts or cervixes in logo, you can have your own fun with that on your own time. Again, simple and tasteful.
No Files Added