Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Satire, fun, mischevous
Should look like an artist's drawing as opposed to 'digital'
We need a logo for a new social media company that will use satire and joke alonside celebrities. The humor will be good-natured with the celebrities participating themselves in the fun.
We want the logo to be the face of a clown. The clown should have a cheekiness to him. He should be fun, mischievous-looking, not scary.
We would like the logo to be round so it fits in the standard social media photos.
We also like the logo to look like a drawing from an artist as opposed to digital or web looking.
No Files Added