Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
Validas.com is a software company with patented technology that saves money on cellphone bills for large businesses and government agencies in the USA.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) Balanced (charcoal greys) - We are easy to work with.
2) Trust (Blue's) - We are safe and secure, and we are experts for saving money on huge cellphone bills for businesses and governments.
3) Excited (oranges) - This color should be minimalistic and represents the excitement to save money for large businesses and governments.
The purpose of this logo is to be on a website and inspire decision makers from large companies to trust us to save money from their very expensive cellphone bill.
Preferred format: SVG Vectorized - with animation that inspires saving money on a cellphone bill.
Logos I like: https://www.wyzowl.com/logo-animation/ -
Logos I dislike: Verizon.com, att.com, tmobile.com, sprint.com.
Target Audience: Decision makers from corporations and government entities
Competitors: Tangoe https://www.tangoe.com Tellennium https://tellennium.com/ Calero https://www.calero.com
Color Preference: Blue (trust), Charcoals, a light “creamsicle” orange to inspire happy and easy.
Font Style: Serif
Font Style Specific: Neo-tech - not stuck on that at all feel free to use what you think looks modern.
Look and Feel: Corporate and Government friendly, Web 2.0
Existing Website: Validas.com
Ideas for direction:
1) The V in the word Validas, has a magnifying glass icon floating in the middle of it. Animate a “scanning” motion.
2) The V is animated like a scissor - and cuts ⅓ (a third) of an icon that looks like a bill. Or the V wedges into a bill and cuts off 1/3.
3) The V in Validas animated like a wedge in a bill.
No Files Added