Software & Technology
About Your Company
Validas.com is a software company with patented technology that saves money on cellphone bills for large businesses and government agencies in the USA.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) Balanced (charcoal greys) - We are easy to work with.
2) Trust (Blue's) - We are safe and secure, and we are experts for saving money on huge cellphone bills for businesses and governments.
3) Excited (oranges) - This color should be minimalistic and represents the excitement to save money for large businesses and governments.
The purpose of this logo is to be on a website and inspire decision makers from large companies to trust us to save money from their very expensive cellphone bill.
Preferred format: SVG Vectorized - with animation that inspires saving money on a cellphone bill.
Logos I like: https://www.wyzowl.com/logo-animation/ -
Logos I dislike: Verizon.com, att.com, tmobile.com, sprint.com.
Target Audience: Decision makers from corporations and government entities
Competitors: Tangoe https://www.tangoe.com Tellennium https://tellennium.com/ Calero https://www.calero.com
Color Preference: Blue (trust), Charcoals, a light “creamsicle” orange to inspire happy and easy.
Font Style: Serif
Font Style Specific: Neo-tech - not stuck on that at all feel free to use what you think looks modern.
Look and Feel: Corporate and Government friendly, Web 2.0
Existing Website: Validas.com
Ideas for direction:
1) The V in the word Validas, has a magnifying glass icon floating in the middle of it. Animate a “scanning” motion.
2) The V is animated like a scissor - and cuts ⅓ (a third) of an icon that looks like a bill. Or the V wedges into a bill and cuts off 1/3.
3) The V in Validas animated like a wedge in a bill.
No Files Added