Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a "deal a day" website that offers a new local restaurant deal each day to our customers. The company is called "The Daily Dish"
What do you need?
We need a web 2.0, fun, professional logo for our website. The logo needs to contain the text "The Daily Dish" and also an integrated icon somewhere in the text or around it (preferred in it). The icon must contain unique and modern food related elements or theme (ex. dish, chef hat, waiter, coupon, etc.). I would like the text to be the primary focus of the design and the icon to be more of a complimentary element. See attached document for the color scheme of our website.
Who Is Your Audience?
People interested in food deals and food coupons
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
modern, fun, cool themed integrated icon
No Files Added