Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Families and commercial clients
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Amy Long Photography
Top 3 Things
Artistic, Refined, High End
I have used my last logo for about 8 years, it was great, but I am now a woman in my 40's and entering the second decade in business. I think I need something more mature and high end. I am not a hipster and do not wish to have silhouettes of mountains in my logo, though I do like those, it is not reflective of me. At the same time, I do like a very modern, minimal feel. I like strong lines with a Feminine edge but not girly. I am trying to appeal to families with small kids as well as marketing directors. I have a Pinterest inspiration board if that is something I can share.