Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are SHARE - Sharing Heartland's Available Resources Equally. We are the largest library automation consortium in North America. We help libraries in central and southern Illinois share the cost of expensive library software. Our customers are libraries. With over 340 members, we provide resource sharing, training, and customer service. We work under the umbrella of the Illinois Heartland Library System, which provides delivery service to get a book requested on our software from one part of the state to another, often within a day or two! We would like the new logo to compliment the IHLS logo, but still be unique to identify it as a separate program. IHLS is an organization funded by the Secretary of State in Illinois, and SHARE is partially funded through paid memberships.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
SHARE (Sharing Heartland's Available Resources Equally)
Top 3 Things
Cooperation, Movement, Technology
Formats requested include AI, EPS, JPG, PNG with transparency. They need to be scalable. We would like to avoid using images of books or the state of Illinois. For additional information, please see https://share.illinoisheartland.org and https://www.illinoisheartland.org.