Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The CENTER FOR CHURCH RENEWAL works with struggling churches to help them become healthier. We revitalize their ministries by helping them become more outward focused. Church leaders learn how to identify their unique mission and vision. They then create a church atmosphere that is centered around God's unconditional love.
Under this one umbrella organization are several other sub-organizations that will share the same logo mark (with different text). This logo should be designed with that in mind. The logo mark should look good with these phrases: Center for Church Renewal, Church Renewal Lab, Church Renew Conference, Renewal Resources, Renewal Legacy Project, etc.
Our current logo is a simple olive tree (see attached PDF). We are looking for something more unique and striking, but we LOVE the imagery an olive tree. We prefer green, but we would be open to seeing other colors or color combinations. The final logo should work in B&W, grayscale, single color, or full CYMK.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Center for Church Renewal
Top 3 Things
Growth, Vitality, Life
For more info: