Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
CollaborativeCloud.com is an informational website with an audience of business managers and executives that want to learn how to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and deliver projects in less time with higher quality by utilizing software and process improvement. Much of the collaborative software we advocate can be hosted in the cloud (internet).
We would like a simple, subtle and modern logo. The logo should be either a graphic combined with text, or just text.
We are looking for a logo with a separable element that can be used as a favicon for the website. That separable element can either be graphical (think of the Twitter bird) or textual like the crowdspring "cS" or the linkedin "in")
Collaborative means to work together, to cooperate. A simple graphical way to represent this would be one type of logo that is of interest. Or not.
Cloud (in this case) means software applications that are hosted and accessed through the internet. Using a shape representing a cloud as part of the logo could be interesting as well. Or not.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text or text only
No Files Added