Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like the simplicity, that it's shaped like a seal or stamp, and the two versions with a logo + a watermark. Ideally we'd like a logo with "Maana Kidswear" and a simple watermark version with just "M".
Kindo logo is simple, stylish, yet fun.
Little wanderers logo is nice, but a bit too black and white. Also not to fond of the font in "Little".
Brand colours are Hot Orange + Blush + White (see pin for reference). The orange is very important, otherwise open for variations and creative suggestions!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is for an upcoming unisex kidswear line designed in Scandinavia. It's fun, fashionable with clean lines, with inspiration coming both from Japanese simplicity and Scandi design tradition.
No Files Added