Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Mobile car washing service
Describe the target audience for your logo
Our target audience is just about anyone who drives a car. However, to specify it could be said that the target audience is suburban/urban households with multiple vehicles and disposable income. We prefer to target the more expensive vehicles.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We would like to communicate an image of being a quick, efficient, valuable service. We want to look like a needed and useful service.
2. We want people to see the logo and realize that this is a fresh idea. We don't want to blend. We want to stand out as a new service in the industry.
3. We want to look bright, sunny, happy. We want to convey a fun attitude and make people realize that this really is exciting!
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We'd like an image that we can use sepaerately from text, but we'd also like the name "mobiwash" to be included in the logo.
We would like our name to become a brand but also have a recognizable image/logo that can stand alone.
"mobiwash" is purposely in all lower case.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We want to see sky blue, nice light bright green and possibly yellow. But please be creative as well if you feel the need of contrasting colours
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Be creative, there are no colours that are completely disallowed but you do know what our key colours are and they should be complemented.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
It will be used for a car wrap graphic design, on our website and business cards, and possibly receipts and official documents.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Things to remember: exciting, fresh, positive
Feel free in the design to distinguish the "mobi" from the "wash" by using different fonts or colours for each. This is not necessary, we are open to anything that looks and feels like what we want to convey.
No Files Added