LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Apperang.com is a US-based website that pays users back for every app that they install through the site. Like a boomerang, the app offers presented on the site keep users coming back to earn cash. Essentially, money comes back to them, like a boomerang. In this case, the time a user invests in installing apps through the site comes back to them in the form of cash incentives.
Here's how it works. First, users sign up and share their categories of interests with mobile app developers. They then earn real money from these developers for installing free and paid mobile apps on their mobile device. In less than 10 seconds, they are earning real cash.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- We need a logo designed for a website with under an Australian-like theme that plays on the name "boomerang" and associates boomerang with Apperang.com, a service that pays you back each time you install a mobile app on your device by going through the service.
- The logo should reinforce the core value proposition of the service, which is earning real money for trying out new software on your mobile device.
- Desktop website initially and later used within a mobile application. The logo should be able to scale down to render crisply on a mobile device as well as on a regular computer.
- We will also need this logo in an icon format (as small as 16x16 if needed).
- No more than 1-2 colors. Use of gradients are fine if used to make the logo pop or to help communicate some of the emotions listed above (playful, fun, fast, easy, etc). We need the logo to work on light and dark backgrounds; creating 2 versions of the same logo to fit this criteria is OK.
- The logo should convey trust, simplicity, and an element of play. Users should walk away from the service with a sense of gratification for the time spent interacting with it. The logo should serve as a
mental reminder of the rewards that a person stands to gain from using the service and reinforce the value of coming back to earn more.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Ideal user is Female, 18-35 years of age, living in the US.
- Http://TapJoy.com Rewards users with virtual goods and/or virtual currency in exchange for installing advertisers apps.
- http://AppRebates.com Refunds the full price of an app plus an additional bonus for writing an app review.
- http://iPhoneGameRebates.com Refunds the full price of a single app that gets featured on the site.
- http://appency.com/ratemyapp - Offers rebates and payments to users for downloading and reviewing apps.
- http://FreeGameOfTheDay.com Website and mobile app that offers up one free app each day.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- The strongest emphasis is the fact that this is purely focused on mobile and the service should be fun and financially rewarding for users.
- Thicker fonts are preferred. The text should convey a strong, yet playful sense of confidence in our ability to deliver a fun and rewarding experience. Thicker fonts also scale down better than thin fonts (Sans serif font).
- The logo should include both text (graphical) and a graphic. The logo itself can either be stylized graphical text or a combination of a graphical icon and text. If an icon/graphic is used in combination with text, the icon should be on the same line as the text (not stacked).
No Files Added