Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
See attached image to get an idea of what the client wants. The issue with the logo in this image is that the ship looks more like a cruise ship then a freight ship.
The logo needs to contain a ship at dock, a factory and a conveyor. The conveyor could even lead to a Freightliner truck. The logo needs to be a vector. I require that it be delivered in Illustrator CS2 or newer format with all layers in tact.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
No Files Added