Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD) is an expert organisation working to reduce the impact of mines, cluster munitions and other explosive hazards, in close partnership with mine action organisations and other human security actors.
We support the ultimate goals of mine action: saving lives, returning land to productive use and promoting development. Based at the Maison de la paix in Geneva, and founded in 1998, the GICHD employs around 65 staff members from 19 nations. This makes the GICHD a unique and international centre of mine action expertise and knowledge.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Mine Action Technology Workshop
Top 3 Things
Innovation, Technology, Mine Action (Demining)
Color pallette of our organisation's logo and the logo itself is attached. Under this link you will be able to see a short video of our previous workshop in 2016- just to have an idea.