Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mike of All Trades
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. This client is a handyman/contractor who performs most of his own work with the help of a few employees that work under him (it's a small company) so we're looking for something that is professional but friendly
2. They perform a variety of "odd jobs" for people, so the logo needs to be able to represent any number of services. Some examples of services include: building/repairing decks and fences, ranch maintenance, hauling large objects, installing things (shelves, garage storage, dishwashers, ceiling fans, cabinets, sinks), cutting down trees, etc.
3. His clients are mostly individuals or other small businesses. We want people to feel comfortable calling him for both large and small jobs (he is based in a relatively small town so is dependent on both kinds of work)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to anything
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The client has no current website.
No Files Added