Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Midtown Yoga Kitchener/Waterloo (the first letters of each word could be lower or upper case or a combination of the two. The first letters of Kitchener Waterloo should be lower case)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. "Hipness"--a cool place to be and to visit, a little artsy 2. Accessibility--everyone is welcome, regardless of whether they think of themselves as a yoga person or not, young and old, male and female. 3. Strength--a solid business, a place of substance to practice yoga, a place to get strong and fit--mentally, physically and spiritually. 4. Fun--it should look like a fun place to go.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like all of the above logo styles--image + text, image only, text only, etc.--whatever is the most appealing. However, for this logo, I do see this as a text only logo with image/design elements created within the text. I have the idea that the "d" and the "t" in the middle of Midtown could form parts of high rise buildings, communicating the idea of midtown
I like the above logo for it's creative design and also its' dual suggestions: "Galactic records" and the image is a flying saucer--referring to the Galactic part-- whose base is a record--referring to the company being a record label. I would love my logo to suggest both a) the yoga studio's midtown location, eg. with highrises or some other design element and b) the fact that it is yoga, somehow--eg., a letter doing a pose.
I like this logo for its' cleanness and simplicity and for all of the above reasons (stated for the previous logo) particularly, once again, its' dual suggestions: a) the O's of "motion" look like film reels but also b) they look like the wheels of a bike, suggesting the motion part.
I like this logo for it's visual and creative appeal and its' simplicity and cleanness. Also, of course, the image is descriptive of the business: the bones of the fish are knives and forks.
4. I like the Apple logo for its' extreme simplicity and its suggestion of funkiness--the apple has a bite out of it.
5. I like the Google logo for its' simplicity and funkiness as well--the different colours of the letters make it look fun and funky, even though its' a massive high tech company.
(Perhaps the letters of midtown yoga could include some different colours as per the colours in the studio--see the website for the colours the studio is painted and that are in its' current logo and website.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My business, Midtown Yoga Kitchener Waterloo, is a hot yoga studio (which also offers regular temperature yoga classes) and is rebranding from being called Bikram Yoga Kitchener Waterloo (which it has been called for the last 8 years) to Midtown Yoga Kitchener Waterloo. It is at the mid point of the joined towns of Kitchener and Waterloo, Canada which is the high tech capital of Canada (the birthplace of the Blackberry phone and the location for the national headquarters for Google, with two universities and a college) about an hour drive outside of Toronto, Canada.
The town itself is growing up and increasing in size and services rapidly (with a lot of new high rise condos being built) and a new $800 million dollar light rail transit system running through the region with direct and regular train service to Toronto--Canada's business and creative center and the largest city in Canada.
Therefore, the idea of this name change and rebranding--I am changing my business's name from Bikram Yoga Kitchener Waterloo, www.bikramyogakw.com-- is to position the studio as the go-to studio in the middle of the region--the new hip studio which is a fusion of culture (big city life) and yoga. So this new branding dials into the region's upwardly mobile aspirations of being a hip and happening city.
No Files Added