Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small Catholic parish in Texas, this is for the Middle School youth group which is called Keysis
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will be used on all of our flyers/website/t-shirts, basically a simple but creative multi-use design. I would want the words Middle School and Keysis incorporates some how, not limited to using words only if that makes any sense.
The logo must Size well, it will be used for almost everything.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mainly focused at small-town Catholic-Christian Middle school youth, as well as a larger parish audience which includes all ages/types.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
This is the HS logo http://www.keysis.org/keysis_images/keys...
The MS logo looks like the HS, looking for something a little more exciting.
No Files Added