Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We have formed a classic rock band made up of old hacks. The name of the band is Mid-Life Crisis because that is exactly what we are going through. We are holding a huge concert in November which will mean printed tickets and t-shirts. For this, we are interested in a theme to the name that will be present on any material, flyer, email or reference to the event.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Band logo, concept and idea of how to do the t-shirt
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Old 40 year old hacks that just love classic rock.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Open to anything
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
open to anything
No Files Added