Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. a rabid dedication to the user experience
2. creative and flexible
3. business software/technical
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text. Text could be all lower case. Possible colors - green as primary with orange and gray as accents. Colors to avoid: blue, red, pink.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a start-up software company delivering products and services to business customers.
Some of the ideas behind the name include:
1. fun and quirky (we want it to be memorable, have personality, and not be generic)
2. mesh can connote both strong and flexible (as a noun) as well as successful integration (as a verb)
3. frogs have lots of interesting applicable characteristics: speed, strength, agility, diversity, adaptability, uniqueness, bright colors, etc.
NOTE: we are not looking for a cute cartoon frog to be our spokesperson, but are hoping for a striking and clever logo upon which to build our brand.
No Files Added