Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sei Bella Med Spa -Anne Trussell MD - Health. Wellness. Beauty.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a Medical Spa not a Day Spa. We don't do massages, pedicures, hair etc. We perform physician only services i.e. botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser services, bioidentical hormones. So please do not have a traditional spa type logo. We already have that. Also we treat female and males so we dont want a strictly female logo although it may have a mild feminine touch.
2. Holistic, natural, transformational, elegant, luxurious while being simple
3. Professional but not pretentious. People come to us to look beautiful and look younger and be more healthy so we need to exhibit a less playful look and a more sophisticated feel for a physicians office
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like image + text
and text where the image is integrated into the text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our website is www.seibellamedspa.com try not to laugh at our $25 logo. It implies more of a day spa feel than a med spa we want to stay away from a tropical feel and the relaxation feel as we transform in the way a cosmetic surgeon would transform without surgical intervention. We also provide medical health services such as natural bioidentical hormones, weightloss, and other healthy services. Pay no attention to our colors we dont want pink at all. We like natural colors greens, blues, reds etc but overall a natural feel thats not boring yet not to loud We want a holistic, natural, transformational, luxurious, professional , elegant,simple feel.
We want to stay away from flowers as they are to feminine.It can lean slightly feminine but as our female base is 80% of our clients but the male side is growing so we dont want it to feel like only for women. One idea we had in the concept was to integrate artistically a medical cross into the letter E of the word MED of MED SPA. This is inline with our desire to have a more medical feel. Again we want to keep it simple but not to simple. Just try to avoid a busy look.
The following should be in the name.The business is called Sei Bella Med Spa. The physician is Anne Trussell MD. The slogan is Health. Wellness. Beauty. Thank you!
No Files Added