Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedic & Spine Specialists
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The name is the brand - we want to make sure Mendelson Kornblum stands out (we serve an older patient base, so it needs to be easy to read)
2) Advanced technology and top docs in the industry
3) Best bone and joint doctors; multi-specialty practice
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image plus text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a multi-specialty medical practice that includes orthopedics, spine, pain management, physical therapy, and sports medicine. Consider Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics & Spine as the main business. But for signage and stationery purposes, we'd like to be able to alter the logo to Mendelson Kornblum Physical Therapy, or Mendelson Kornblum Pain Management as well.
I've attached our current logo, which is very challenging to work with (especially horizontal layouts). We also feel the font and PMS 551 color on the current logo are outdated. It definitely needs to look more modern, innovative, and easy to read. I'd like to see proposed designs in color (specifying the PMS color), grayscale, and reversed (if applicable).
To find out more about our practice, please see www.mendelsortho.com.
No Files Added