Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Rheumatology on the Beach is under going a re-branding campaign. Currently we are the second largest rheumatology conference in the United States. Our audience is Rheumatologists, health care professionals, and is sponsored by drug companies.
Our current website is http://www.rheumatologyonthebeach.com and the conference is called Rheumatology on the Beach. This is the 25th anniversary of the meeting and we are having problems with drug companies sponsoring a meeting that is beach oriented. Even though the meeting is held at a beach resort we don't want to give the impression that it's a vacation for doctors.
The new name of the conference is Congress of Clinical Rheumatology.
We are looking for a professional logo design that appeals to both physicians and to drug companies. The logo should be unique and stray away from a beach orientation.
The new logo should focus on our commitment to the being the best in continuing medical education for rheumatologists.
A logo that works on both light and dark backgrounds and transparent backgrounds.
A logo that looks good in black and white
A logo that is easy to read
We would like to use the logo for bags, t-shirts. (So it's needs to be able to be embroidered)
Beyond that it is up to your creativity. The logo can incorporate the anniversary year in it if you wish. It is not a requirement.
No Files Added