Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. First would be an instant knowledge that it's a professional media company.
2. We do more than just videography. We do animation as well. Kind of a wide focus: sales videos, marketing animation, documentary videography, wedding videography, editing, etc. Projects are start to finish, so a wide scope of skills.
3. Our line about the company is: "dedicated to bringing art, information, and emotion into one single focus through simple but significant media productions." Simple in this case does not mean un-professional. :)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text is great although I would like the image itself to be used by itself. eg. Branding through a tee-shirt, baseball cap, etc. We will be animating the logo as well.
So: Image + Text. Image should be able to stand alone.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We have no color palette yet so feel free to "have at it!". Simple, rich colors is what we are looking for easily placed on a white canvas. (Although I didn't specify it and it's not absolutely necessary, an AI based vector image would be an added plus.)
Open to all of your creative ideas! :)
No Files Added