Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am a growing business manufacturing light boxes for sign companies. My website is www.medalion.ca.
My old logo is attached.
The name Medalion is derived from 2 words Meda ( a place in Europe and Lion ( soccer team I have been a fan of since a young age - The team colour is green.
All my logos until now have had Meda in Blue and Lion in Green. If I could keep that scheme great but if you see something that I am missing that would be better go for it.
I really like 3d effects on graphics or on part of the logo.
I would need the final logo in a scalable EPS, PDF or AI format.
No Files Added