Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We manufacture and sell a line of medicine balls used for sport and fitness training. Our audience is the fitness industry, cross fit, health clubs
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The business name is "Med Ball Direct", but I am considering using the logo as "MB direct". The concept was to have the MB with Direct centered underneath, but I am wide open to other suggestions.
Top 3 Things
Clear, concise, bold
Main application is embroidery on a medicine ball, and to read well. Also designed well for placement on a shirt. If the entire concept offered some curve or roundness, like a medicine ball, that may be cool.
No Files Added