Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Consumer Mortgages to borrowers with good credit.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Mortgage Capital Associates
What is your industry?
Mortgages to Home Buyers and Home Owners
Describe the target audience for your logo
Consumers with good FICO scores who are looking for a reputable lender - one that's in pace with the latest proven innovations and has a history of consumer friendly business practices.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. IMMEDIATE ATTRACTION / SHARPELY PRESENTED AND EYE CANDY
2. STRENGTH / INTEGRITY
3. DESCRIBES WHAT WE ARE.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
The company logos over the years have used the letter M shape as something of a mark. Based on this, I'd say we're looking for an image and text.
0. Versitile, as the esthetic of the site may change over time.
1. Strong Balance
2. Communicates Simplicity & Clarity. Easy to print and reproduce. No more than three colors.
3. Flexible - works on printed materials, website, fabric, merchandise. No gradients
4. Color - should look good in both color and black and white
5. Unique & Memorable - we want a mark that stands out
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
The current logo is blue (#3169a5), yellowish-cream color(#ffffce) and white (#ffffff). However, we need the new logo to be somewhat color independent to blend with changing website backgrounds from time to time. If the artwork can support easy color changes in Illustrator, that would be a plus.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Anything that would clash with the sample home page screen shots I've attached or that would be off putting in the financial mortgage marketplace.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
All: Website, Print, etc...
No Files Added