Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Government & Municipal
About Your Company
The Tourism Committee for the City of Maryville, Missouri is seeking a logo. The Tourism Committee serves as Maryville's Convention & Visitors Bureau under Missouri state law. Target audience is potential visitors to our community and its tourism related assets.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Recreation, Travel
A quick google image search for "tourism logo" or "visit logo" will pull up examples of other city's tourism organizational logos. The City of Maryville desires this and it may or may not include "Visit Maryville". Two major tourism elements of the community are Northwest Missouri State University (www.nwmissouri.edu) and Mozingo Lake Recreation Park (www.mozingolake.com). Another unique element is our location in the Northwest corner of Missouri within 2 hours of metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Omaha, and Des Moines.
One element to play with is the potential tagline "It's in our nature!" This is a play on words using the word nature symbolically to represent outdoor recreation and natural elements of the commuinty as well as using "nature" in the terms of values and traits.
Attached are some tourism logos local students came up with that didn't "wow" our committee.