Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Designer's Business Bootcamp
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a window coverings retailer and have started an educational program to help interior designers grow their businesses. This logo will be the face of the program. It will be used on invites, signage, etc... Our hope is to have a unique logo that will be a great face for the program.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1- A unique, dynamic and memorable face for the program.
2- Some sort of tie-in between design and education.
3- Logo must fit well with our existing corporate logo. (Attached below)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like clean and contemporary design. Colors should be contemporary as well but not so edgy that they will become dated quickly.
No Files Added