Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our name Slot Right is a play off the football terminology of a player being in the slot position. In other words, you get the defense to focus on the player upfront while the slot receiver is hidden. That's our view--we work behind the scenes like a covert-op special forces team for clients. We want our logo to demonstrate this story above but also convey a tech-saavy/tech start-up mentality mixed with a creative/media advertising quality. Our marketing firm consists of 3 main skills conveyed to clients: 1. Technology/Data Mining 2. Advertising-Creative and Media and 3. Analytics/ROI.
We also work strickly within the digital marketing world: internet, mobile, tablet and social
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image with text inside Image like a cutout. Our current logo we like but it needs to be really punched up in creativity. Right now it's very very flat so we're open to suggestions.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
You can view our old website here: www.slotright.com
We're redoing our website but it gives you an idea of what we do and the use of the logo. We like the red of the logo but we want it to be more engaging.
No Files Added