Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The Restaurant decor is reminiscent of a fine European eatery but with a comfortable American ambience.
2. The name Logo should be in a clean, easily readable Font.
3. We would like some emphasis (not too much) on the M so that it can be stylized in certain ways to be used on Promotions, Menu Items, Special Event announcements etc.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only but with various version of a separate Stylized M that can be used for Promotions, Menu Items, Special Event announcements etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
See www.latraviata301.com. Also see http://www.filmlb.com/lt-fine-restaurant... for pictures of the Restaurant. The restaurant is currently knows as La Traviata but the owner (Mario) is looking to do a re-boot and it is often just referred to as MARIO'S anyway. The interior Decor won't be changed in any substantial way but subtle use of color keys for table settings, drapes etc. Windows will be changed to the new Name/Logo.
New feeling will be elegant and civilized but also affordable. More of a modern look than before.
No Files Added