Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
M2golf It is pronounced M(squared)golf
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
needs to be horizantal not vertical. The back ground color which the logo would be displayed on is golf course bright green. Should have a edgey feel simplified like nike swoosh, Oakley, Addidas, Puma. Colors like silver and black might work well, but you guys and gals are the experts and it must work well in color with the green background.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text for sure and maybe only, but if an image is included it would need to be small and simple. image can not have a golf significance like a golf ball.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logo will also go on hats and shirts
No Files Added