Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This logo is for a networking app. We are evoking the legend of the red string of fate from chinese legend.
We want to evoke the feeling of magic that children experience, but in the adult world. We want to illustrate the feeling of close friendship that comes easily at first meeting.
-An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet. regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Stylish name with the image of a red thread, string, knot, or yarn worked in or throughout.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added