Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Customer point - Satisfied customer (the "Satisfied customer" will vary in different languages)
What is your industry?
B2B, service to small and medium enterprises, restaurants, services
Describe the target audience for your logo
This logo is more CONSUMER BRAND then LOGO. Customers of my customers :) My customer is business owner (restaurants, constructions, travel agencies, etc.). The target audience of the logo are his customers (that means in general all consumers).
The logo will say, that the company is using the system "Customer point - Satisfied customer" and they will use it on their own websites, print materials, etc. (its something like ISO or bbb.org in USA)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. the company using this logo cares about their customers
2. the company using this logo wants feedback from their customers
3. the company using this logo is good and reliable
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image. Image should show some of these elements:
Text "Customer point" is the name of our business and should be not so big.
Text "Satisfied customer" will be different in different languages and should be bigger.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
One of these (not all of them):
- blue variations
- red or pink variations
- blue and green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Our website, our customers websites (its consumer brand, so many companies will be using that).
Our print materials, stickers in the shops, etc.
No Files Added