Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
business: free lance make up artist with custom blending make up line.
objective: looking for a logo to brand myself and my makeup line. possible something that I can have embossed?
Colors I like: Pink (want in logo- hot pink--magenta-light pink any shade is fine), black, green, brown
Objects I have thought would be cool:
mudflap trucker silhouette, tatoo-ish design mixed with butterflies. Love scrolls and monogram looks.
Feel: Beverly Hills meets Melrose
funky, whimsical, edgy, high end, boutique-eee
concern: want to make certain it appeals to high end women. So not to cutesy.
FREELANCE MAKEUP: mainly print and bridal jobs
MAKEUPLINE: focus on moms (I live in UT;-). So the names of products are...
Single Momma (palette for evening)
Soccer Momma (weekend make-up)
Business Momma (business woman palettes)
Diva Momma (glamour, glamour, glamour)
No Files Added