Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
M3 Lifestyle LLC is made-up of doctor's, scientists, trainers, and marketing professionals (current, and soon-to-be outdated: www.m3lifestyle.com). Our mission is to bring health, fitness, nutrition, and wellness information to consumers looking for an all-in-one solution/program to attain optimum levels of health; a "Metamorphosis of self" is a term we use internally. Along with an in-depth, social networking and personal metric tracking website, M3 Lifestyle LLC will sell DVD's, Books, Manuals, Clothing, and Dietary Supplements.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
It would be great to have an instantly recognizable logo like Nike's, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. We need something that will look good in various sizes, including very small, and on a range of products described previously.
M3 is "Metamorphosis". Though founded on fitness and nutrition, M3 isn't all action and sweat. It has three components, two (fitness/nutrition) of which are driven by the third, psychology. The psychological component sets a mood, and I think the attitude of M3 is enthusiasm, technically savoy, optimism, resilience, stick-to-it, never give up.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target demographic is: Female between 29-55 with little to moderate disposable income, and a relatively decent grasp of the internet and technology.
However, our market is multi-faceted, and though we will be focusing on this portion of the populace, we would like a logo that can be modified to cater to:
1) a male audience between 29-55
2) a "fitness/workout" audience
3) a "nutrition/food" audience
4) iphone users
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Mens Health, Womens Health, Prevention, Maybelline.com, the running and cycling magazines, BOOKS, their websites, and related online fitness programs. Also Andrew Weil -- Weil on Healthy Aging, Weil Optimum Health, and drweil.com websites, books, CDs, DVDs, nutrition bars, vitamins, tie-in on cosmetics, tea, cooking equipment, and now even a restaurant. Rodale and Weil both have the same message as ours about all aspects of healthy living and how to achieve it, including attitude, but M3 offers more detailed psychology. For both of those companies I think their name recognition is more significant than their logos. WebMD, Eating Well magazine, even about.com, offer detailed eating-exercising-thinking programs online. They all have logos and I'll bet most people don't pay attention to them. ... I think we should concentrate on practical aspects like how our logo will look on a little label as well as a giant-size sweatshirt or exercise mat.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) We must have a flexible design that can be recognized regardless of size and scale.
2) We must be able to at least "reference" the logo uploaded to this project and currently used at www.m3lifestyle.com (as this has already been put into limited production). By reference, I mean, we need to create a logo that doesn't inherently contradict the design of the current logo (which was initially developed for men between 29-55 with a focus on "fitness/working out".
3) Ideally the logo should be able to jive with the UI design of the revised website design (uploaded as a file for this project).
3) We must have the ability to alter the logo to cater to the following audiences:
a) a male audience between 29-55
b) a "fitness/workout" audience
c) a "nutrition/food" audience
d) iphone users
No Files Added