Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Luxury - We design high end travel experiences that are unique and personalized
2. International Travel - most of the travel we arrange is in Europe, Africa and sunny blue water destinations
3. Affluence - Our clients enjoy comfortable elegance. Stylish but not flashy or ostentatious.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text preferred. "LeCompte Travel" or "LT" is the text we are envisioning however our tag line is: "Unique and Personalized Travel Experiences"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are open to new ideas however we have done internal brainstorming. The idea of a designer suitcase with our company name monogrammed on the case (similar to louis vuitton) has been one direction we liked. The most important thing is that the image is dynamic. If we had to choose between having a logo with image and text that was good vs. having an image only logo with no text that was amazing we would go with the image only. The bottom line is that although we would like to have our name in the logo, the image is the most imortant part. We want something that is hard to take your eyes off of. Something attractive and distinctive. As much as we want to focus on the meaning behind the logo; we want it to look really cool first and foremost.
No Files Added