Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
People who need help with legal documents at an affordable price. Self-represented litigants
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
L Q Legal Docs
Top 3 Things
Professional, Trustworthy, Accurate
I kind of like the idea of an abstract logo that doesnt have the name in it. But totally open to suggestions. Legal Documents are not snazzy at all. the LQ is for the city I live in, La Quinta CA which is a beautiful place near Palm Springs. It is called the Gem of the Desert. I like any type of desert theme and or color pallete but I'm open to anything. I'm attaching my current logo but the company name no longer has the "etc."