Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The symbol of the lotus flower is most important as this will be used across all of the companies.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The logo should be based on the lotus flower.
2) The logo has to show exclusivity, beauty, elegance, style yet be simple.
3) The lotus logo should be interchangeable with different company names i.e. Lotus Model Management, Lotus Casting Agency and Lotus Media Consultants.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Ideally I would like to see the image with the different texts (Lotus Model Management, Lotus Casting Agency and Lotus Media Consultants). I want to show that they all belong to the same group however subtly differentiate between perhaps through color or design. The shape of the logo is important as the logo will be on different coloured backgrounds. I'm undecided about the colour scheme however I would like to keep it simple/minimal and stylish with a exclusive feel.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The group provides very best professional oriental fashion models, established actors and background artists for international film, television, live events and photographic campaigns. It also provides consulting services for media campaigns targeted at Asia. For this reason I want the logo to have a very subtle oriental influence.
No Files Added