Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
the logo is for a new museum in Los Angeles named City LA. It is a museum for youth ages 5 to 15 that focuses on arts, media, culture and language...it will have an Alice in Wonderland type feel to it and an emphasis on play as our approach to learning.
The tag line and we'd like to work with this in the logo is
City LA: pLAy smart.
and/or City LA: Where LA comes to pLAy.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
a logo for the website, business cards and all branding materials
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
parents, youth, educators, school groups
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
logos that are whimsical, have a feel of kids lightness, bold colors,
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
City LA: pLAy smart (c)
City LA: Where LA comes to pLAy.
No Files Added