Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Lord Trouser is a ficticious character- think Bill Nighy in the Boat that rocked. An old rogue, a former industrialist, who had affairs with Hollywood starlets. His home has eclectic opulence, sumptuous living. He espouses all sorts of advice and is a pickled "pants" man. He dresses a little over the top - but always well dressed. He drinks Hennessy, smokes cubans, drives a Bentley, he raced for Jaguar in the 50's and sailed in the Americas Cup. He is a man of mischief and mystery, rarely seen in public now. An eccentric, a tireless womaniser - is credited with inventing the g string. Drank with Hemmingway and dined with Jack Kennedy. Well travelled, well laid, well heeled, well funded, but not politically correct. He needs a logo as he is about to bring out a clothing line, book, film and soft furnishings. I like the logo in the series Mad Men - a grahic and smoke. I also like crests.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
a logo - it will be used on clothing, books, websites, presentations
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Those who respond to the attitude of irreverence, indulgence - people who believe the Global Financial Crisis can be solved by a "party " lead recovery.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added