Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I am a personal trainer and nutrition consultant teaching/supporting people how to live a healthy lifestyle.
1.Fun- I can kick your butt, but I will make you laugh.
(The LookSeeDo name somewhat portrays that if you say it in one word)
2.Strength/Power- I want people to feel empowered and see/realize what they are capable of in a NON Meat Head/Girly way. no flexed muscles or a woman/human stretching.
3. Motivate- As in "Let's do this" , NOT in a squishy/granola/new age/ way.
(4. Knowledge- I have a ton of knowledge to give my client, but I never judge the client)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like image and text.
I like simplicity, retro, to "pop "-stand out.
Fun- but not too over the top cartoon-y (the name is sorta "goofy", so I don't want everything to be too over the top). The Fitness part of name can be on another line- does not have to be part of LookSeeDo, or even capitalized
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Here are links to some that I LIKE:
Ones I like currently on the crowdSPRING site : Deer Magnet #2, Smore & More #90, Coldsmoke #18, #5, Health4Life#32.
Here are logos that I HATE (no offense) : Anything with a swoopy/swooshy idea or human, such as : www.SnapFitness.com, http://www.livefit4him.com/
Attached is my last business card from a while back. I like the colors, am open to others, except pink. Does not have to have a DB either, I just liked that it implied strength, but not too serious.
I want my fun (energetic/not always serious) demeanor and individuality (edgy/have tattoo sleeves) to come through, while looking professional and accessible to all walks of life.
No Files Added