Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Wolfpack is a new early morning, outdoor group fitness movement emerging out of Charleston SC. The group will be sponsored by Access Athletics - I have included the logo of that entity
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
The three components of this group are
1) Early Morning(6AM) ofentimes we see the sunrise
2) Group (hence the name, Pack) and
3) Outdoors - we use lampposts, park benches, stadium / parking garage steps and whatever we can find to use for props.
The ideal logo would somehow encompass these ideas but also convey a sense of energy and movement.
I like the tagline, Starting a Movement Movement