Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
SecondSpot is a destination blog that collects and highlights peoples (near) favorite places on earth. Rather than ask to share their most favorite spot, SecondSpot asks whats the next best place youd want to share, understanding that people will keep their most favorite places to themselves. If contributors want to share their most favorite spot, theyre free to do so.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a multi-purpose logo that can appear on a website, stationary, signage, and maybe even clothing.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Users will include anyone who can drive and travel freely on their own. SecondSpot allows people to find those new places, hitherto unknown locales and forgotten gems that are a car ride away, all to fuel discovery and spark a bit of adventure. If people fly to their destination, they can use SecondSpot to scope out local destinations.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like the badge-shape, but not necessarily the style, of the logo for http://helpareporter.com. This is also similar to the UKs Underground logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The logo needs to include the following text:
Your place to be
We're open to various color choices.
No Files Added