Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Sew On & So On
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This company is a home base start up that is there to help customers advertise and promote any business or group in the best way possible.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I would like this logo to say innovation, sophistication, knowledge, uniqueness, through color and design
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'm more inclined to like a logo that show text, but I am willing to look at all logos that allows a image to be use. Especially if it could be use as some type of branding such as the Nike swoosh or the Golden Arches
No Files Added