Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
If possible, we'd also like to see just "Bus Bulletin" in a variation of the logo that we might use as well. See the current sites: http://www.busbulletin.com/ or http://busbulletin.com to see what we're about (some content may be under construction).
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Simplicity, speed, and relevance. Both for the parents (and some students) who receive our notifications as well as the school districts who send them. We deliver our notifications nearly instantly, "while the information still matters."
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Would like to have the following variations: [a] image only (iconic that would work for a future iPhone/Android app); [b] image + text; [c] text only; [d] favicon (for website URL)
No Files Added