Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
That the company is using wireless communications
That the company is involved in safety systems
That we are innovative and creative
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We have trwo categories of logo treatments we think will work:
1. Using a fun robot-like character that maybe has an antenna on its head
Some ideas that I found (these are just for creative input - DON'T use them) include:
2. Something that somehow shows we are involved with wearable safety technology (one of our products is a wearable pendant that is both an emergency button and an automated fall detection device)
The font choice will matter a lot. We are looking to use lower case letters in the text of the logo "lert.ly"
I would also suggest you look at the logos of the two services the company offers (SaferAging and Safer Classroom), to see if perhaps there is a way to tie the lert.ly logo visually to these logos (which we love).
Tagline for the logo should be "Personal Safety Networks"
FYI, the fonts we used for the other services we offer were Myriad Pro Black and Myriad Pro Regular. Not sure if we want to use this for lert.ly or not. I am pretty sure that it would not be a great intial thought for text treatment of "lert.ly"...
No Files Added