Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
CREDIS Inkomens- en Vermogensbeheer B.V.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I like the color blue. Credis is the important name.
The goal of the company is to govern the income and capital of people. Inkomens en Vermogensbeheer B.V. is translated in income and capital management/control B.V.. Inkomens en Vermogenbeheers says what the company is doing
It's a highly trusted company and the logo should give you the impression of integrity and dignity.
Trust, integrity, etc
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text and maybe for the front page image and text and for the second page only image. But that's not necessary
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Credis or CREDIS
No Files Added